Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Broke and Bookish!
This weeks theme is goals and resolutions for 2015! I have decided to split mine up into a five categories. Here we go
- Be More Organized- I feel that if I want my blog to take off/be successful, I need to be a lot more dedicated. Right now, dedicated means organized. I have this whole new system I just created that I am so excited to share with you all! Be ready 2015, I am coming for ya.
- Participate In Challenges– I felt really dumb when I realized I had not participated in much this past year. I want to be more involved and read some books I probably would not get around to without a challenge. So…. I have picked 4 challenges to participate in this year. Is four a lot? I’m not sure.
- Read 100 Books- I accomplished my reading goal of 50 books this year! Why not go for the gusto and try for 100?
- Read ARCs in a timely fashion– This year I did a really bad job with reading my ARCs. I should be better at this since I am getting books from publishers. I am gonna try my best on this one. Reading ARCs are hard though!
- Comment On More Posts– I want to be a part of this community. Comments make everyone feel good about their content, I might as well add to someones good vibes.
- MAKE FRIENDS– ahhhhhhhhhh I just want a friend who understands books like I do.
- Be More Organized– I am a mess, but I am also a senior in high school. The two go hand in hand. I just want to graduate proud.
- Have the Most Productive Senioritis EVER– I have Senioritis, but I will use this blog to make everything better.
- Eat Better– I want to go to college in the fall healthy, happy, and fit. turn up
- Do More Things That Make Me Happy- Pretty self explanitory, a little me time never hurt anyone!
These are my resolutions! What are yours?